ASAAS is an authorized Principal Agent of IRCTC. This means we can help retailers to become e-ticketing agents for booking Indian Railways tickets. To become a Railway e-ticketing agent you can apply for license through us with relevant documents. Subject to approval from IRCTC you can get your license in two weeks. As an authorized licensee you can boost your travel business by manifolds.
On our portal for train e-ticketing you will also find information on Train Routes, Timings, Fares, Availability of tickets covering all the 17 Railway Zones. You can book Wait list as well as Tatkal tickets subject to IRCTC terms and conditions.
Benefits of being an e-ticketing Agent with ASAAS
- No more waiting in long queues to book train tickets
- All you need is a laptop, printer and an internet connection
- Book from convenience of home or workplace
- All information needed for booking at one portal i.e. ASAAS
- Waitlisted and Tatkal tickets can also be booked subject to IRCTC approvals
- Cancellation of tickets can be easily done
- Becoming an e-ticketing agent will enhance your customer reach
- As an ASAAS Partner you can boost your business portfolio by offering your clients other services like hotel booking, Money transfer etc.
Forget the long queues at railway stations and unsafe use of credit card in the websites to book rail tickets. ASAAS is the place for ALL to book their rail tickets safe and instantly.